confirm originals of the required documents and whether all applications are made in person.
(3) Notice of acceptance : letter of acceptance (by E-mail) and payment information of tuition (tuition statement) and other costs (by E-mail)
(4) Tuition payment : tuition must be paid by bank transfer to the bank account provided by Kijeon College University (back account information is on the letter of tuition statement – overseas remittance)
If the students do not get a visa, money will be refunded exclusive of a remittance charge.
(5) Certificate of admission : for visa application – if an applicant is recommended by collaborative relationship institution, certificate of admission (5) can be sent before the tuition payment (4).
(6) Visa application : students must obtain a visa from Korean consulate of embassy in their countries.
(7) Arrival : students should arrive at the Jeonju Kijeon College University before school starts.
6) Tuition and Costs:: (about $)
1/4 semester(10 weeks)+
2/4 semester(10 weeks)
Dormitory/ 6 months
Living in a dormitory is mandatory
If students violate the dormitory rules, they will be forbidden from staying in the dormitory (non-refundable)
excluding meals (considering international students’ food culture)
The amount is subject to change depending on length of stay.
Insurance /1 year
Option 1: International students insurance
injury, diseases coverage – amount insured:10,000,000 Won (Deductible 10~20%)
(make an insurance claim after prepaying medical expenses)
Option 2: National health insurance
payment of health care
Relocation costs after arrival
-Buying bedding in dormitory -Applying for alien registration
-Application fee of Test of Proficiency in Korean (one time) etc.
① The amount of payments is variable according to the rate of exchange
Students need to pay or get a refund the difference.
② Study abroad school tuition and living expenses are subject to change from year to year.
③ For entering regular academic courses (D-2), students can earn scholarships depending on the level of TOPIK (subject to change depending on the circumstances every year)
In the case of 2015-2 semester, students in the TOPIK level 3(D-2) earned scholarships up to 30% of their tuition (the TOPIK level 2 - 25%, below the TOPIK level 1 – 20%).